OMEGAQUANT Blood Test KitRegular price $90.00
Validate the effectiveness of our product with a third party test of your own Omega levels. We have partnered with OmegaQuant Analytics, based in Sioux Falls, SD, an internationally recognized lab that performs an Omega-3 Index test that has been featured in more than 200 research papers. The unique method OmegaQuant uses has more research behind it than any other commercially available test, and new studies continue to be published.
The test is simple, safe and done in the convenience of your home. It only requires a single drop of blood that is produced with a quick and simple finger prick to produce the sample which is then mailed in a safe collection kit and prepaid envelope to the company for testing. Once the lab receives your sample results will be emailed to you within 1-2 weeks. The test will show your omega-6/omega-3 ratio as well as your Omega-3 Index, which is the percentage of omega-3 (EPA and DHA) in your blood. These readings are the most crucial biomarkers for healthy cell function. The Omega-3 Index test is a validated measure of the amount of omega-3s (EPA and DHA) in the red blood cell membranes. Your results are also compared to optimal levels with guidelines included on how to improve them.
The average Omega Ratio for people is 20:1 or higher, while the ideal is 3:1 or lower. The average Omega Index is 3% or lower while ideal is 8% or higher.
AN OMEGA-3 INDEX OF 8% OR HIGHER CAN:
- lower risk for and with cardiovascular disease, like myocardial infarction, cardiac arrhythmias, sudden cardiac death or congestive heart failure
- lower risk for premature birth and better chances for optimal brain development, resulting in better brain function
- lower probability for psychiatric diseases like ADHD or depression
- lower probability for “age-related” and other cognitive impairments
- possibly lower risk for other diseases